Naruto King Statistics Edit
- Name: Lambo
- Element: Grass
- First Seen in Episode: (4-)
- Home: Hidden Leaf Village (Sakura's House)
- Friends: Tarbo
- First Activation: Sakura first activated it when she found its egg case laying on the ground and dropped it on the grass along with its move card.
- Found in Place: Training Field in the Hidden Leaf Village.
- Move Cards: Green Impluse, Twin Platoon Crush, Dino Force, Segno Slap, Stun Dash, Domori, Neck Crusher
- Owner: Sakura
- Species: Lambeosaurus lambei
- Other Info: Lambo is a Lambeosaurus that is best friends with Tarbo and Sakura. Like her owner Sakura, Lambo can be annoyned by Naruto's antics and can't stand Ino sometimes she'll usually ignore the arguements that Sakura and Ino have, but some of the times she'll join the argument and then calm down. During the Chuin Exams, Lambo helped Sakura battle numorous competitors, but when they encountered Orochimaru, he was distracted by one of Orochimaru's snakes and couldn't help Sakura and Sasuke, later on during the Chunin Exams, Lambo along Tarbo standed in the sidelines next to Asuma, they closely learned new strageties when seeing their owners fight against another competitors.
- When was Sakura is often busy, either out at school or getting groceries, Lambo would go meet her dino pals at the Hidden Leaf plains or the Hidden Leaf's riversides.
- In some episodes, Lambo gets very tense in missions.
- While at full-size, Lambo's free time usually is heading outside of her home village to watch other herds of Lambeosaurus in addition to other species of dinosaurs.
- In some occasions, Lambo trains herself
- Lambo's favorite dishes is a custom Kenchin jiru (けんちん汁), a Japanese vegetable soup and raw soba. Her favorite food are ferns, magnolias and Nappa (ナッパ) a chinese cabbage, her least favorite dishes are kimchi, ironically though he loves baechu-kimchi (배추김치) and anything that is blended with meat.